Fashion by Team Ross

Fashion by Team Ross

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My all time top 5 bloggers

Hi Dolls!!

Today I am doing a post about my top 5 favorite fashion bloggers. And these bloggers are the ones that I totally adore and really look up to.
I have been following them for quite a while now, so you can kind of say that over the years when I was trying to discover my style and taste in fashion these bloggers played a huge part in it. So check it out and I hope you dolls will enjoy their style as much as I do!!


1. Sincerely Jules
At one we find Ms Sincerely Jules and she is a LA blogger. The reason I like her and her style sooo much is because  I think it does relate to my own style and she can make everything that is kind of boy-ish, feminine with her own twist 



2. Kenza Zouten
What I like about this Swedish girl is that her style is really feminine and defined, but sporty at the same time. And when I am going to a party and I don't know what to wear she is definitely on of first people that I go on her blog to get some inspiration. So of course she had to been in my top 5.



3. Nini Style
The thing about this Nini style is: everything she wears knows how to put a real trade mark on them. It's not only her style, but also the way she rocks the short her is soo amaze!! 
And she also knows to put a new perspective on the clothes that she wears. The reason I also like her so much is that she isn't just a ordinary blogger, she knows how to make a statement!!



4. Chiara Ferragni
Living in Italy this girl knows what fashion is!! What I love about her is that she really brings out the girly side of me. And she has that nonchalant thing going on like I actually don't really care but actually I do. 
That is something that is just so cool



5. Cindy van der Heyden
Last but not least we have Cindy. Actually what is quite funny is that she is a dutch blogger too so that is what we have in common with her. She just has a instant coolness/swag with her that is just above and beyond overwhelming. That makes you want to have all the clothes she is wearing and every time I visit her blog I get like really exited, which is why she had to be in my top 5 also.





                                              I really hoped you guys enjoyed it and thanks for visiting our blog! 
                                     
  XoXo- Niocia Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment