Fashion by Team Ross

Fashion by Team Ross

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

#Nofilter

Hi dolls,
When I’m getting ready during the weekends, I like to put a little extra effort into it all. I love to mix and match everything I have and create great new outfits.  This past weekend I combined this Jeans with this simple tank top that I bought a few weeks ago at H&M.  I've been into the jeans, tank top and blazer look lately, mostly because I’m always in a hurry in the mornings and also because I think its always looks good. Last weekend I paired it with these killer heels from Zara and my new green Satchel from Invito. I bought this bag on sale 2 weeks ago at Invito and have been loving it ever since. I literally pair it with everything, it has the perfect size and I can fit in lots of junk, LOL!! My Dainty little infinity necklace is from Sasha, I had to buy it since I love the meaning behind the infinity symbol and also have an infinity tattoo on my wrist.


I hope you guys like it. Enjoy!













Jeans & Heels: Zara, Bag Invito

Blazer & Tee: H&M, Necklace: Sasha


Until next time, 

XOXO Jennyfer Ross

3 comments:

  1. Hiii dolls we are niina and berry two blogger friends from curacao !!! nos a hanja bosnan blog via lincolina .. keep up thegreat job lota leuk pa nos hou contact i volg otro


    xx niina and berry from www.styleandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys!
    I've nominated you for the liebster award.
    Check out my blog for your questions.
    Click on Link here https://lincolinabeauty.blogspot.com/b/post-preview?token=Se5qP0wBAAA.iA8kTCVNuh-ZMEe6rg8ezw.fZ-ahCKrq_1f5cSeXzBzBw&postId=3934476219669641408&type=POST
    Anyone can feel free to visit and answer.
    xoxo,

    ReplyDelete